2. In the event the lesser offender is the owner of an independent enterprise, or any share therein, at the time of his classification, his interest in such enterprise may be blocked.
3. The term enterprise as used in paragraph 1 (a) and 2 of this article need not include small undertakings of craftsmen, retail shops, farms and like undertakings, having less than 20 employees.
4. Property values, acquisition of which rested upon use of political connections or special national socialistic measures such as aryanization and armament shall be confiscated.
5. For the period of probation additional sanctions, taken from these set forth in Article 11 hereof may be imposed, with just selection and modification, more particularly:
(a) Restrictions in the exercise of an independent profession, and prohibition to train apprentices;
(b) In respect of civil servants: reduction of retirement pay, retirement or transfer to an office with lesser rank or to another position with reduction of compensation, rescission of promotion, transfer from the civil service relationship Into that of a contractual employee.
6. Internment in a labor camp or confiscation of the whole property may not be ordered.
7. Within the discretion of Zone Commanders sanctions may be included in zonal laws forbidding the lesser offenders to leave a Zone without permission.
8. Within the discretion of Zone Commanders sanctions may be included in zonal laws denying them the capacity to be elected and the right to be politically active in any way or to be members of a political party. They may also be denied the right to vote.
9. They may be required to report periodically to the police in the place of their residence.
Sanctions against Followers
The following sanctions against followers may be applied at the discretion of the Zone Commanders:
1. They may be required to report periodically to the police in the place of their residence;